We keep you up-to-speed with Nigeria News&Entertainments and News from around the World – DWM provide you all the latest happenings and breaking news in Nigeria and beyond to keep you connected.. . .

Interested In Advertising – WhatsApp DWM +2348082951583/ dafysworld@gmail.com

Want Some Quick Cash???
Whogohost
Note: This is not a survey program
. . . .
JUMIA GLOBAL

Jim Iyke wrote an open prayer to God asking for a daughter(second child) in 2017


Popular Nigerian actor who never takes his private affairs to the public, Jim Iyke already with a son has sent an open prayer to God via his Instagram page, asking God to bless him with a daughter in 2017. Read what he wrote below:


Dear LORD,
I decided to quickly submit this petition before the year runs out. I'll keep it short and straight. The last time we had this convo, King Harv showed up. My life has never been the same since. It's being an amazing cocktail of unprecedented blessings, self realization, bold endeavors and forging of powerful alliances.
I'm eternally grateful LORD.
Now to the matter at hand. My sister says I'm a career cynic. My Ghanaian ex says my head is too strong for love. My Nigerian and past exes says he's amazing but GLADYS took the last iota of love he has for any woman with her. My longest friend ,UK, seems to agree and my longest biz partner has wisely said he's unsure where to stand in the matter! Smdh!
I want a baby girl LORD. A daughter that will keep me on her permanent MUMU BUTTON. I've done this before when King came and turned even the hardest skeptics to awe struck as I took fatherhood to the letter as naturally as fish in water.
Pls give me a daughter this time Lord. You know I'm one that never never bring my private affairs to the public but I want this act of  vulnerability to be my most ardent test of faith.
I'll be the father fathers dream of. I'll pour my body, soul and spirit into raising her. Besides, King needs a sister to protect and love.
Ok I can already feel you shaking your head in exasperation. But I also glean a little smile beginning. You know how your boy roll! Lol. I'll keep my part of the  bargain by doing that 'THING' I pledged wholeheartedly.
Ok let me get out of your space. I know you have more pressing requests to attend to. You've been too good to me this year to ask for anything else..... For now LOL!
Visit anyone in need at the point of their station IJN.
PS: ( ANGEL IN CHARGE)  I moved my file from the middle to the top of the stack when the LORD asks for it. A little addendum if you pls;  I want her to look like SHADE ADU in her teens with the brains of MICHELLE OBAMA. Right! I don't like the look you're giving me now. I guess I'm pushing my luck yeah?! OK done! I'm out! Happy Boxing Day Everyone! Enjoy!
RANDOM CONVERSATION BTW THE KING OF KINGS AND HIS KING ( SOLILOQUY)

Comments