Loading Featured Posts...
🌍 NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Woman Spends Over £75,000 On Plastic Surgery To Become A 'Living Fantasy', Says She's Not Done Yet


A 29-year-old Florida woman has revealed that she has spent more than £75,000 transforming her appearance through plastic surgery and body modification, saying she has no plans to stop because she wants to become a "walking, living fantasy."


Anakaliyah Mooi said her cosmetic transformation began immediately after she turned 18, when she fulfilled a long-held dream of getting breast implants. Since then, she has undergone four breast augmentation surgeries, rhinoplasty, veneers, butt fillers, rib removal, and several body contouring procedures.


Despite the dramatic changes, Anakaliyah insists she never disliked her natural appearance. "I've always loved myself," she explained. "I just believe there's always room for improvement."


Growing up in a conservative Catholic household where appearance was expected to be modest and traditional, she said she always dreamed of expressing herself differently once she became an adult.


Inspired by fictional characters like Jessica Rabbit and Betty Boop, Anakaliyah said her goal has never been to look natural. "I want to be a walking, living fantasy," she said. "I consider my body a work of art. To me, it's a true expression of beauty."


Standing just under 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing around 114 pounds, Anakaliyah has increased her bust size from an A-cup to a 34H after four breast surgeries. Her latest procedure involved expandable implants that can be enlarged over time.


Her implants now measure 2,070cc, weigh approximately eight pounds, and reportedly cost around £9,100. Although she enjoys her exaggerated appearance, she admits it has made daily life more difficult.


"There are certain clothes I just can't wear anymore," she said. "Sometimes there's too much spillage, and it attracts unwanted attention."


She added that while the implants have never caused her pain, they often make shopping for clothes more challenging because she now has to buy stretchy outfits that fit her figure.


Beyond breast enhancement, Anakaliyah has also undergone rib removal and later travelled to Peru in 2025 for a controversial waist-contouring procedure known as RibXcar. The technique reshapes the waist by partially fracturing selected ribs while patients wear a corset during recovery, rather than removing the ribs completely.


She later had another corrective procedure known as FrontXrib to address rib flare but described the recovery as much more painful than her earlier surgeries.


"I still can't twist properly, and stretching still hurts," she revealed.


Medical experts have raised concerns about the long-term safety of advanced rib contouring procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, potential risks include lung injury, nerve damage, and complications with rib healing.


Anakaliyah believes successful results depend heavily on proper recovery, including wearing compression garments, maintaining a healthy diet, and carefully following medical instructions.


Her passion for body modification extends beyond cosmetic surgery. She has also had a silicone implant placed beneath the skin of her thumb, describing it as a unique feature that many people fail to notice.


Looking ahead, she hopes to undergo additional procedures, including a lip lift, further facial sculpting, and larger, anime-inspired eyes.


Paying for her extensive transformation has required major financial sacrifices. Anakaliyah, who has worked as an OnlyFans creator for the past five years, said she rarely travels, avoids alcohol, and spends very little on luxury items because nearly all of her disposable income goes toward surgery.


"I don't really live a luxurious lifestyle," she said. "I save almost everything for surgery. Right now, my priorities are paying off my house and continuing my plastic surgery journey."



Her appearance has attracted both admiration and criticism online. While some supporters praise her confidence, others have mocked her appearance, with some comparing her breasts to airbags.


Rather than becoming upset, Anakaliyah says she now laughs at the jokes. "When people call me an airbag, I joke that at least if I ever get into an accident, I'll have something to protect me," she said.


Although she believes her transformation is "about 90 percent complete," Anakaliyah does not expect to stop having cosmetic procedures.


"Ageing is inevitable," she said. "There will probably always be plastic surgery to fix those changes. So honestly, I don't think I'll ever stop."

.

Share this Story

Comments








alt="ATKAU - All Things Known & Unknown" style="width:100%;height:100%;object-fit:cover;border:0;">
DAFY WORLD MEDIA: Our Stories Around The World