Social media users have been left thoroughly entertained after a handwritten job application letter surfaced online, showcasing some of the most hilarious grammatical errors seen in recent memory.
The viral document, complete with a passport photograph neatly attached at the top left corner, contains a brief introduction from an applicant claiming to be Akinpelu Ayobami, a native of Ibadan, Oyo State.
While job applications are meant to highlight an individual's professional qualifications, Ayobami’s letter took an unexpected turn with its unique phrasing:
"My name is AKINpelu Ayobami. A Lativ of Ibadan. I an finish all my self in school. With few respet, I Can works. I at 3 years old enspress. I goat poli, Please works me to works. I Call me 081xxxxxxx"
The hilarious attempt at describing educational achievements and work experience immediately caught the attention of social media users across..
The comments section exploded with reactions ranging from genuine amusement to playful banter.
"Hin too add passport photograph on top him apply for works 😂😂😂" wrote one user, pointing out the effort put into making the handwritten note look official.
Another commenter cheekily linked the hilarious English phrasing to popular internet personality Peller, asking: "Why am I thinking about peller?"
Others joined in with classic Nigerian humor, labeling the situation "OLODO rapata!" while some offered humorous congratulations on the "bold attempt."
Despite the obvious grammatical blunders, many users acknowledged the effort and raw determination behind submitting a handwritten application with a passport photograph intact.
What do you have to say? Your thoughts matters.




Comments
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts with us