We keep you up-to-speed with Nigeria News&Entertainments and News from around the World – DWM provide you all the latest happenings and breaking news in Nigeria and beyond to keep you connected.. . .

Interested In Advertising – WhatsApp DWM +2348082951583/ dafysworld@gmail.com

Want Some Quick Cash???
Whogohost
Note: This is not a survey program
. . . .
JUMIA GLOBAL

Man set to marry lady he met through MMM Ponzi scheme


A Facebook user, Valentine Onu is set to marry a lady whom he was matched with the non-functioning/suspended MMM Nigeria. He made his intentions known to her after he was paired to provide help to her. Read what he wrote below;


"MMM did not stop at pH n gh. I fell in love with a girl I was matched to pay.
I made my intention kwn to her, mmmmmmmm am shy to say this............ But the truth is she has come all the way from Ogun to Enugu to see me. And with the little time we spent together she was just excellent. I proposed to her she sayyyyyyyyyyyyy yes. Another MMM wedding rigging."

Comments