Just In - DAFYWORLD

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Photos: Blac Chyna become a golden goddess, set her boobs and tattoos on display


A photo posted by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

Golden model, Blac Chyna who is also a mother poses on a golden bikini and a long flowing satin gown, set her boobs on display, revealed her toned figure and also show off tattoo as she took to social media.

The 28-year-old reality star has been celebrating losing weight since giving birth to her second child, Dream Kardashian. She insisted it is breastfeeding that has helped her drop the weight.

She shared earlier this month: "I've been carrying a baby for 10 months, so I'm ready to hang out. It's not really scary to be away from Dream, because I have tons of help and I'm not that far. If I was in Paris or New York I would feel super uncomfortable right now.

"I'm just really breastfeeding because you have to wait six weeks until you work out. And I just started hiking with Rob so we're back on our health tip, and I'm drinking a ton of water."






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading..