We keep you up-to-speed with Nigeria News&Entertainments and News from around the World – DWM provide you all the latest happenings and breaking news in Nigeria and beyond to keep you connected.. . .

Interested In Advertising – WhatsApp DWM +2348082951583/ dafysworld@gmail.com

Want Some Quick Cash???
Whogohost
Note: This is not a survey program
. . . .
JUMIA GLOBAL

'The reason I was removed from office in 1985' - Presient Buhari

Image result for buhari 2017

Nigeria President, Mohammadu Buhari speaking with the Nigerian Army Guards Brigade Regimental Dinner on Saturday said the reason he was removed from office in 1985 was because he refused to take an advice from the IMF and the World Bank to devalue the Naira and increase prices of fuel and flour.
He said, "I refused and gave my reasons and the next thing I knew I was removed and detained for three and half years. As a civilian president I will do my best and I’m telling you all these because you are part of the leadership of this great country and God willing we will remain great."

Comments