Recent Story

Thursday, 23 March 2017

"Start with you first, you need to be healthy" -- Celebrity trainer tells why you need to put yourself first

















Celebrity trainer kathyn drayton, stun amazingly in fashioned wine colored outfit. "Let me tell you what happens when you put yourself first," she said. You are not being SELFISH! The word (SELFISH) written in bold letters), as she shared on social media and continued...

.............................................................................................................................................
"I spent the greater part of my life putting others first. I truly thought it was what l was supposed to do! What l came to find, however, is that if you're pouring all of your effort and resources into someone else, you have nothing left to pour into yourself. I was exhausted. I was overdrawn in more ways than one. I was stretched thin. And, l felt like l was failing the ones l loved because l was not able to give them my best self. There was only one way l could change that, l began to put myself first. 
"Start with you first. You need to be healthy." You need to create stability in your life. You need to conquer your own demons before you can effectively help others do the same!

As you do this you will be better suited to help others. IN FACT, your life will begin to effortlessly overflow! It is from this place that you can show others how to overcome their circumstances for themselves.





Post a Comment

Recent Post