We keep you up-to-speed with Nigeria News&Entertainments and News from around the World – DWM provide you all the latest happenings and breaking news in Nigeria and beyond to keep you connected.. . .

Interested In Advertising – WhatsApp DWM +2348082951583/ dafysworld@gmail.com

Want Some Quick Cash???
Whogohost
Note: This is not a survey program
. . . .
JUMIA GLOBAL

38-Year-old grandmother announces that she’s pregnant




 

 

 

 

 

 









You don't want to believe this.. Feminista Jones, who is a grandmother at 38 has announce that she's pregnant. She is a mental health social worker, activist, and feminist writer from New York City.
Jones is mother to an 11-year-old son named Garvey with her ex-husband and also has a stepdaughter who just gave birth, sealing Jones’s status as grandmother. On Friday, she announced her pregnancy on Twitter, with a humorous tweet; "38 Y/O grandma is pregnant: A hood tale."

Jones, whose real name is Michelle Taylor, describes herself as a “post-modern, sex-positive, black feminist woman” on her website.

In a post on her website titled "In the Best Interest of My Child," she describes meeting Garvey’s father (who is also her ex-husband) when she was 26 years old and conceiving Garvey only a few months later while the pair were living in New York City. “We moved fast, too fast,” wrote Jones. “We loved hard, too hard. We were consumed by passions and fears.” The couple raised their son together for four years before they divorced.

Jones then spiraled, suffering from postpartum depression and still grieving the loss of her mother, who died from pancreatic cancer when Garvey was 6 months old. “My mother dying brought a lot of things to the surface for me,” she wrote. “I felt like every trauma I’d experienced came back to me, hitting me like a ton of bricks. I wasn’t in a good place at all. I knew that in order to be the best person I could be, the best mom I could be, I would need some time to get myself together.”

The couple decided that Garvey should live with his dad in a neighborhood with a great school district and where he would be surrounded by extended family. However, not everyone in Jones’s life agreed with her co-parenting style, and the writer was called “selfish” for forgoing primary custody of Garvey.

“There have been so many times when I’ve thought, ‘I’m gonna get my baby and bring him with me’ and I had to stop myself,” wrote Jones. “Why would I do that? He’s ridiculously happy. He’s a super intelligent, happy, healthy little boy. … Why would I disrupt any of his happiness? Because I’m ‘supposed to’? Because mothers are somehow the more important parent? I don’t agree with that at all and I think men often get shafted in this regard.”

She writes, “It isn’t fair that people feel pressured to uphold these ‘traditional’ parenting roles when they aren’t always in the best interest of the child. … He is happy living with his father and his father’s new wife and stepbrother. And this is what this is about. The best interest of my child.”
Fans and followers went wow!!! Pleased over the baby news she had announced, and with some doubt that Jones could possibly be a grandmother at age 38, fans where inspired and share their own unconventional family configurations.



And lots of more beautiful comments from her fans as they congratulate her. Don't forget to leave  your own comment below...

Comments

Jual Cytotec jakarta Obat Telat Bulan Misoprostol Cytotec asli ONLINE
Diberikan dosis dan aturan pakai YanG benar supaya TELAT BULAN Cytotec berhasil 100%,
Jika cara minum cytotec yang benar tanpa efek samping dan tidak membahayakan jiwa.
WANITA HAMIL bersih total.

Obat Misoprostol Cytotec Obat Telat Bulan asli diproduksi oleh USA. Per tablet Rp 125.000,-
Mengandung MISOPROSTOL 200mcg Lebih berkhasiat dan efektif di bandingkan
MISOPROSTOL Lokal seperti Gastrul, Citrosol dan OBAT TELAT BULAN MISOPROSTOL CYTOTEC yang generik.
Cytotec pfizer Aman cepat akurat untuk mengatasi TELAT DATANG BULAN.
Diberikan dosis cytotec misoprostol dan aturan pakai YanG tepat supaya TELAT BULAN berhasil 100%,
aman dan tidak membahayakan jiwa.

Harga Obat Cytotec diapotik
paket 1. Obat Cytotec Telat 1 Bulan @500 rb.
paket 2. Obat Cytotec Telat 2 Bulan @950 rb.
paket 3. Obat Cytotec Telat 3 Bulan @1,450 000

- ketik. telat 1 bulan / 2 bulan _nama dan alamat_tranfer via mandiri/BRI
- Konfirmasi jika ANDA sudah tranfer pembayaran
- Setelah transfer silahkan sms NAMA & ALAMAT TUJUAN LENGKAP.
- Obat Cytotec 200mcg kami kirim hari itu juga.
- Kami akan Konfirmasi No Resi pada Anda
- Misoprostol Cytotec 200mcg Dikirim kealamat tujuan

lancar haid
misoprostolhotline.com
Jual Cytotec jogja : +628562 800 145