We keep you up-to-speed with Nigeria News&Entertainments and News from around the World – DWM provide you all the latest happenings and breaking news in Nigeria and beyond to keep you connected.. . .

Interested In Advertising – WhatsApp DWM +2348082951583/ dafysworld@gmail.com

Want Some Quick Cash???
Whogohost
Note: This is not a survey program
. . . .
JUMIA GLOBAL

I cried when 25,000 fans attended my concert -- Phyno














 To stamp a mark of authority on the Nigerian music industry, 9ja rapper, singer and songwriter, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike with the stage name Phyno who has music lovers all over the world because of his lyrical dexterity, especially in Igbo language, hosted a mega concert at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu and the attendance figures were a record breaking 25,000 people.
The event witnessed awesome performances by top celebrities such as Olamide, P-Square, Harrysong, Lil Kesh, Eazi, Burna Boy, Patoranking, Onyeka Onwenu, and several others.

In a chat with entertainment reporters after the show, Phyno admitted that he was overwhelmed by the show of love from his fans. He said, “I have performed at lots of shows and I’ve met lots of people.

However, on that day, I was blown away. I literally cried because the stadium was filled up and there were still lots of people trying to get in. Many of my colleagues also turned up and it was a really wonderful experience.

I particularly felt touched because I started my career in that very city. I am very grateful to my fans because they have always shown me love. And I love them too.”


Comments