Just In

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Touching!!! Model and former Miss Charismatic Nigeria Yewande Baruwa dies at 22 (PHOTOS)
















Nigerian top model and former winner of the Miss Charismatic pageant, Yewande Baruwa has died. The 22-year-old Obafemi Awolowo University( OAU) graduate of Public Administration was reported dead on Friday April 29th, after a brief illness.
Ronke Tiamiyu, who is organiser of the Miss Charismatic pageant Nigeria, confirmed the death on her instagram page.

She wrote:
"I wish RIP meant “return if possible” My beautiful queen Baruwa Yewande is gone,my sister from another mother,I am short of words right now,I can’t believe I will never see this angel again,continue to rest in the bosom of the lord my queen.".







May her soul rest in peace...
Post a Comment

Added Stories You May Like

loading...